For example, if you are at a bus stop when you share information with people you meet there or on a bus you have to be very careful because you don't know who is sane or crazy really regarding people who take buses. You don't always know if people are on drugs because they don't have to drive a car and maybe die doing that on drugs.
The same is dealing with an AI Chatbot. You don't know who programmed that Chatbot or really for what real purpose this chatbot was programmed for. You don't know what kinds of back doors it has to gather information about you and your family and give that to "everyone on earth" or just someone who really wants to harm you and your family or what?
So, being open with a chatbot could result in almost anything bad happening to you or your family.
However, there are also people who use AI Chatbots like therapists or medical practitioners worldwide too with various kinds of results.
So, I guess I would say this:
Unless you look at AI Chatbots the way you look at EVERY PERSON ON EARTH YOU DON"T REALLY KNOW then you are being naive and foolish and might regret what you share with them no matter what your age is.
So, be careful!
The way I presently use AI is a lot the same way I use Wikipedia when I want to find out something important or useful or interesting. So, at least I'm not giving personal information about me other than the questions I'm asking. So, the chatbot knows I likely went to college because of the quality of questions I'm asking but might not know personal information about me unless I give it which I don't plan to ever.
So, don't be so naive you lose your life or your family because you are talking to AI Chatbots about things you don't want everyone on earth to know about too.
Because you don't really know how many people or thousands of people are receiving all the information you are giving them. So, protect yourself like you would from people at a bus stop or any public place so you can survive and so can your family.
No comments:
Post a Comment