Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Monday, September 21, 2026

I drew an Angel Card today that said: "COURAGE"

Which makes sense for the whole nation now that Trump has removed CNN, MS Now and Politico from the White House violating the 1st Amendment of Freedom of Speech. 

The previous card either I or someone else here drew which was "Clarity". I think both of these things are what people need now to be very courageous while having Clarity of Purpose now too.

The idea of Drawing Angel Cards at random is sort of like the idea I like of Opening a Bible At random to see what God wants to show you today.

Or I suppose it could also be with any spiritual book where you want God to show you want to do next in life.

When I did a Vision Quest in 1983 of no water and no food I wanted God to show me what to do next in life when he made me a great Golden Dragon in a vision from no water and no food for 4 days in the wilderness on a vision quest.

At the time I was terrified of what God was showing me because I was breathing out fire upon people because I was a Golden Dragon as big as a large house. I was afraid everyone was going to be crispy Critters and set afire or aflame.

But, instead of being crispy Critters they all became enlightened instead. So, this is what God was trying to tell me. So, in some ways it led to this blog right here which is what God wanted me to do.

And he has saved my life over and over again since 1998 so I would continue to blog about important things to keep all of you alive more and to Do God's Will here on earth.

Every time I thought I was going to die I asked the Angels whether I was going to die or not the last 28 years and the Angels always said to me: "No. This is only temporary" which helped me not freak out and die. So, as a result of these conversations with the angels I'm still alive today.

By God's Grace

Here is something regarding the first amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America:

begin quote from:

 
AI Overview
The First Amendment of the United States Constitution protects five basic freedoms: religion, speech, press, assembly, and the right to petition the government.
It is part of the Bill of Rights, which is the first ten amendments added to the Constitution on December 15, 1791.
The Five Freedoms
  • Freedom of Religion: Congress cannot make a law establishing an official religion (the Establishment Clause) or stop you from practicing your own religion (the Free Exercise Clause).
  • Freedom of Speech: You can express your thoughts, ideas, and beliefs out loud or in public without the government stopping you or punishing you.
  • Freedom of the Press:
    Newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, and websites can report news and share opinions without government censorship.
  • Freedom of Assembly: People can gather peacefully in public groups, marches, or protests.
  • Right to Petition: People can ask the government to change laws, fix problems, or take action through signed requests, lawsuits, or complaints.
Limits on the First Amendment
These rights are not absolute. The government can place some limits on them in specific situations:
  • Speech: You cannot use speech that causes direct harm, such as making false statements that ruin someone's reputation (defamation), inciting immediate violence, or making true threats.
  • Assembly and Religion: Gatherings cannot block emergency services or turn violent, and religious practices cannot break laws that protect public safety.
If you want to know more, let me know:
  • Do you want to read the exact text of the amendment?
  • Do you want an example of a Supreme Court case about speech or religion?
AI can make mistakes, so double-check responses

U.S. Constitution - First Amendment | Library of Congress


Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › amendment-1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the ...
People also ask
What does the 1st Amendment mean in simple terms?
What speech is not protected by the First Amendment?
What are the six rights in the First Amendment?
Are non-citizens protected by the First Amendment?

First Amendment | U.S. Constitution | US Law - LII


LII | Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › U.S. Constitution
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one ...

First Amendment to the United States Constitution


Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › First_Amendment_to_t...
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents Congress from making laws respecting an establishment of religion;

First Amendment 101: an Introduction to the Five Freedoms


ACLU of Arizona
https://www.acluaz.org › news › first-amendment-101-a...
Sep 10, 2025 — The First Amendment, just 45 words long, is a powerful safeguard for your voice, your beliefs, and your right to protest, among other things.

 

intuitivefred888 at 7:39 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.