Thursday, September 3, 2026

I think there is a lot of Truth to "Disclosure Day(2026)

 However, I agree that if the truth were finally dumped on people all at once that many people around the world would have nervous breakdowns and psychotic breaks over the next few years of everything being released.

For example, if everyone knew that Time Travel is used all the time to change things for the Galaxy they might be really upset. However, this is also how stability of life on earth is maintained too so wars don't get so big that the whole world is blown up and all life on earth is gone.

So, you only need one person regarding Time travel you don't need an army. That one person would eliminate leaders who are leading people in bad directions which could cause extinction.

However, I don't think Trump was put in place as president to extinct humans but he also might be the end of human civilization this century too.

It's really hard to say at this point.

So, is it bad or good that Trump is president?

I think you might agree with me if Trump eliminates so many people that it prevents human extinction this century and the next. Because this might be why the powers that be put him in office. Do I believe he was actually elected. NO! But, that is another story.

So, it's easier to see people putting Trump in office in the military to prevent human extinction and then committing suicide a lot because they couldn't live with what they have done to individuals and families worldwide often including their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment