Tuesday, September 22, 2026

If you have never experienced an AI Music Video at this level you should check it out

 This appears to be my son's most popular Music Vid...

You can see the influence of Going to Raves with friends when he was likely 18 to 22 from the RAVE type of beat. He would have been 20 in 1994 I think but he is 52 now. 

However, my son knows more about AI art and music generation than anyone I have ever met. And he has always been a computer genius for sure since he was about 15 years old and people started to realize that there was no one they knew that could interact with a computer the way he did then at 15. By 18 he had an APlus certification to build and to repair computers and worked in the computer field by 20 years old too.

However, since then it has become more of a hobby to him and now he regularly has used ART and Music Capabilities of AI from World Wide AIs and has mastered it enough to combine the art and music in his music Videos now.

At age 78 I find them often a little overwhelming but that is likely because of my age. The only thing that prepares me for watching one of them is likely what I experienced in the 1960s and 1970s and my trip with my son and wife then and two step children to India, Nepal and Thailand in regard to the pure sensory overload from an AI Music Video of the kind my son tends to make.

However, I have had the same experience watching regulary music videos on MTV too over the years.

So, if a knowledgeable person like my son at age 52 can make Music Videos like this then you can imagine just how advanced AI is in regard to Art and music in our lives worldwide already.

However, from my point of view, my son is trying to stay alive through Myasthenia Gravis and making Music videos is a way of redirecting his energies enough to cope with trying to stay alive the last 3 years and on into the future and choosing to stay alive every single day.

If you have a relative with Myasthenia Gravis they need to know about Vyvgart treatments (which my son is now receiving) and CAR-T treatments which should be next pretty soon within a month or two which could give my son his life back again. However, once you have myasthenia gravis you usually have this the rest of your life that you have to deal with in some way. My wife knew a Catholic Nun and her friend had this who was a Nun and she had to be very careful the rest of her life too. 

However, the hardest time to try to survive Myasthenia Gravis is usually the first 2 or 3 years. So, if you can stay alive 2 or 3 years with this illness you might just learn enough to survive it for a normal lifespan too sort of like people with Diabetes or a hypothyroid Condition like I have.

When I really thought I was going to die was before I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism from 1998 to 2006. But, once I was diagnosed I stopped getting bronchitis 7 times a winter then and didn't have to take Sudafed a month at a time to stay alive recommended by my Doctor then.

So, learning how to survive with whatever is going on in your body is often a matter of life or death.

However, the two things that tend to kill people the most from my point of view between age 50 on up is ignorance of medical things and panicking when they think they are going to die.

For example, I am able to stay calm because I have had a good relationship with Angels since I was 2 years old.

So, every time I thought I was going to die I asked the Angels if I was dying and they always said: "NO. This is just temporary."

Without this calming influence of the Angels I would surely have died some time from 1998 to the present.

By God's Grace I'm still alive 28 years later here in 2026.

By God's Grace 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment