Sunday, September 13, 2026

In some ways for me being in Portland is sort of like Being on Retreat for me

 Because I almost died in January and then my son has almost died many times since about June as well life has been very different for me.

But, both he and I know we both only live by "The Grace of God".

It's pretty obvious to us both.

So, because my son is now recovering at home with his biological mother taking care of him it's sort of like I'm in retreat in my hotel room and he is in retreat now in his apartment being taken care of by his mother.

So, even though he and I went out in my rental car today for about 4 or 5 hours most of the time I'm now alone in my Hotel room.

However, at 78 I'm a much different person than I was at any other age I'm finding.

The biggest difference right now between when I was 25 and now is that I'm a lot like I was then except that I have a lot more money to help people and myself with now.

But, other than that it's a lot like being in retreat for me.

And likely a different kind of experience than I have ever had at least since I was about 50 years old but now I'm 78 years old and God still seems to have work ongoing for me here on earth.

When Saint Germain told me I might live to 100 or more it wasn't that I didn't believe him in the 1970s, it's that I said to him "I'll believe it when I see it".

And now I'm 78 and can see that I might actually live to 100 or more like many people we all know I'm surprised and yet knowing Saint Germain I'm not surprised either.

So, "I'll believe it when I see it" is something where I'm seeing it more every day now.

And it's all pretty amazing isn't it where life is taking us all.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment