Wednesday, September 9, 2026

It's good that my son needs me to help him stay alive

Today when he was in distress I could analyze the problems he was having and come up with a nuts and bolts solution so he realized how good I might be in engineering how he could stay alive. So, he asked me to stay another week so my wife and I arranged it so I could and had her nurse from the East Coast stay another weed who is her friend. So, they are binge watching a Series called Tracker and have already made it through most of 3 seasons this week so far while her knee revision is healing.

So, at 78 it is interesting when one of your children actually needs your help. UP until now my son's biological mother is here staying with him and taking care of him a lot. However, she got run down trying to be with him in the hospital and got into a sleep deprivation cycle doing this which wasn't good. I also have had sleep deprivation and it's a really scary thing when that happens if you don't fully know the symptoms and how to treat it successfully.

So, I'm here for another week and so hopefully she can get enough sleep while I'm here to be okay again. So, actually since she couldn't really visit him much or at all in the ICU it helped her recover but now he has left the hospital so this is good too.

By God's Grace he's Still Alive

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment