So, back to the SF Bay Area where I have lived mostly since around 1994 now. The last place I lived before that was Maui in 1989 and 1990 and Mt. Shasta in between 1990 and 1994 mostly.
I had to return to care for my wife as her revision is still healing on her knee from her operation and her nurse is going back east soon so I had to come back and care for my wife the next 4 to 6 weeks during her healing from this operation.
Going to Portland this time reminded me of being 25 for some reason this time before I got married the first time only this time I had a lot more money because of businesses and stuff and investments along the way which is nice too. So, the main thing that my wife and I are dealing with is health issues and trying to stay alive and happy as long as possible for ourselves, our children, our grandchildren and our friends throughout the world including the U.S.
The experience I just had in Portland in some ways reminded me of how adaptable I had to be when traveling in India, Nepal and Thailand in 1985 and 1986 when I was there with my older children then.
So, there is. a direct flight from San Jose to Portland and also from Portland to San Jose which is really nice to go up and visit my son when I can now.
No comments:
Post a Comment