Monday, September 7, 2026

presently 56 degrees in Portland, Oregon where I'm visiting my son

 Though it rained yesterday it is supposed to be relatively clear today and sunny even though it is presently cloudy but the icon for sun is there so likely the clouds or fog move away or burn off today. Yesterday was sort of nice with the rain because it kept it cooler so it was good except that I was trying to rent a car and I couldn't get to the car because Cabs were at a premium because so many Cabbies likely took this Sunday and maybe Monday off here in Portland so I had to wait about an hour for a cab to take me to get my rental car yesterday. But, after that everything worked out and I got my rental car for my stay here in Portland, Oregon.

My son wasn't feeling well enough for me to visit yesterday as he is recovering from a bout with Myasthenia Gravis which is an autoimmune disease. So, today hopefully he will be well enough for me to visit him. My wife just had a knee revision so I only have a few days to visit with my son until her nurse has to return back east to where she usually lives and works. But, she and this nurse friend have been friends for about 40 years or more so far so they are very helpful to each other since my wife was in her 30s. But, my wife now just turned 71 this summer.

So, hopefully my son feels well enough today for me to visit him.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment