Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Summary of "One Second After" Don't know when the release will be I think they are making it now.

 I wrote something about this too that  I call EMP or Deathmetal at: 

 

 
  • EMP
  • begin quote from IMDB:



8 suggestions available
SPONSORED
Back
One Second After

Plot

One Second After

Summaries

  • In a small North Carolina town, a former military officer must protect his family and community after an electromagnetic pulse disables all technology, plunging the world into chaos exposing the fragility of civilization.
  • In a small North Carolina town, a former military officer must protect his family and community after a devastating electromagnetic pulse attack wipes out all modern technology. The catastrophe plunges the world into chaos, revealing both the fragility of modern civilization and the resilience of the human spirit.

Synopsis

It looks like we don't have any synopsis for this title yet. Be the first to contribute.

Learn more
SPONSORED


intuitivefred888 at 3:15 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.