Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Saturday, September 5, 2026

These three pictures appear to be 1941 Buicks so you get the idea of what I rode in with my father and mother until 1956 when I was 8. so, my Dad had the car from `1941 or so until 1956 when he traded it in on a new `1956 Century Buick with an automatic Transmission so my mother could drive it easier

 


Buick special
Cars
Roadmaster convertible coupe
Convertible
Rear fender
Buick convertible
Buick super
Sedan
Automobile
Classic car
Buick series
1941 Buick Roadmaster Convertible Coupe Buick's 1941 styling direction marked a decisive break from tradition. Exposed running boards, visible door hinges, and fender-mounted spare tires disappeared, replaced by concealed running boards and
1941 Buick Roadmaster Convertible Coupe Buick's 1941 styling direction marked a decisive break from tradition. Exposed running boards, visible door hinges, and fender-mounted spare tires disappeared, replaced by concealed running boards and
Facebook
1941 Buick Roadmaster four-door sedan featured in Collectible Automobile Magazine
1941 Buick Roadmaster four-door sedan featured in Collectible Automobile Magazine
Facebook
1941 Buick Roadmaster Convertible Coupe | Amelia Island 2013 | RM Sotheby's
intuitivefred888 at 1:53 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.