Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Friday, September 18, 2026

THIS IS WHAT MY BLUE 1966 BLUE VW BUG LOOKED LIKE

 BEGIN QUOTES:

Images
Classic 1966 VW Beetle BuG Sea Blue Sunroof Vintage Sedan ...
Classic 1966 VW Beetle BuG Sea Blue Sunroof Vintage Sedan ...
Classic VW Bugs
My old 1966 VW Bug in Sea Blue
My old 1966 VW Bug in Sea Blue
Facebook
1966 Volkswagen Beetle
1966 Volkswagen Beetle
The Last Detail | Classic Car Restoration
Front of a blue 1966 VW Beetle in need of some restoration ...
Front of a blue 1966 VW Beetle in need of some restoration ...
Alamy
1966 VW Beetle in bahamablau (bahama blue) I took pictures ...
1966 VW Beetle in bahamablau (bahama blue) I took pictures ...
Instagram
1966 Sea Blue VW Beetle | I am a nerd
1966 Sea Blue VW Beetle | I am a nerd
I am a nerd
1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1500 parked near a blue building ...
1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1500 parked near a blue building ...
Alamy
1966 VW Beetle in bahamablau (bahama blue) I took pictures ...
1966 VW Beetle in bahamablau (bahama blue) I took pictures ...
Instagram
1966 Volkswagen Beetle Deluxe in Sea Blue spotted at our 70 Years of Vee  Dub Drive Day., @cosargi joined the fun - who’s ready for the next one? 🤔,  #volkswagen #beetle #VW #vwbeetle #classiccars ...
1966 Volkswagen Beetle Deluxe in Sea Blue spotted at our 70 Years of Vee Dub Drive Day., @cosargi joined the fun - who’s ready for the next one? 🤔, #volkswagen #beetle #VW #vwbeetle #classiccars ...
Instagram
Did a full resto on this 1966 VW Bug. From top to bottom and inside and  out. Body worked and painted two tone custom blue pearl with a nice off  white color as well as paint matched dash,steering ...
Did a full resto on this 1966 VW Bug. From top to bottom and inside and out. Body worked and painted two tone custom blue pearl with a nice off white color as well as paint matched dash,steering ...
Instagram
1966 VW Beetle Bahama Blue - Apache Automotive
1966 VW Beetle Bahama Blue - Apache Automotive
Apache Automotive

Show more images
People also ask
How much is a 1966 Volkswagen Beetle worth today?
What is the most popular Volkswagen Beetle color?
What kind of beetle is blue in color?
What is the rarest VW bug?

Sea Blue 1966 Volkswagen Beetle


Pinterest · marlaprovencio
1 year ago
Check out this Sea Blue 1966 Volkswagen Beetle with driver-friendly modifications. It's a great find for classic car enthusiasts.
PICTURE OF BLUE 1966 VW BUG from www.pinterest.com
Missing: PICTURE ‎| Show results with: PICTURE

intuitivefred888 at 4:52 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.