Thursday, September 17, 2026

Visits to this site in August 2026 were 11,878,490

Which has to be some kind of record for intuitivefred888. I started this site in the fall of 2007 after having another site at geocities.com until around 2007 or 2009 which I started when I survived my heart virus in 1998 and 1999.

At first I started writing a blog like I promised God I would if I survived. I was the only person I'm aware of (at least in California) that survived a heart virus like I had then. Also, I think my undiagnosed Hypothyroid condition until 2006 contributed to this problem too. Because even thougo hypothyroidism doesn't usually kill you directly it can indirectly reduce your quality of life.

So, if your symptoms are cold hands and feeling kind of depressed sometimes you should have a T3 and T4 blood test to make sure you don't have hypothyroidism. Then when you take thyroid getting on the right dose is hard too.

Because if you get too much thyroid it is like too many cups of coffee (you are wired and cannot sleep) but if you don't get enough thyroid you are depressed and want to sleep all the time.

So, creating a balance after a thyroid Test of a t3 and a t4 blood test which will diagnose if you have a hypothyroid condition can literally save your life like it did mine in 2006.

How I was diagnosed is that I had a physical trainer who was from Germany who had been trained as a physician's assistant there. However, you have to be trained in the U.S. to be be allowed to practice as a physician's assistant here I believe. So, when I told her my symptoms on a hike that day with my wife and her she said I needed to get a T3 and a T4 blood test. It also turned out she was hypothyroid too.

She recommended Armour Thyroid because it has no side affects at all. When I first started taking Armour Thyroid and got on the right dose for me it was like my brain went back to being 20 years old again and I felt young in my brain even though I was 58 years old at the time.

Also, I had been having Bronchitis up to seven times every winter caused by my hypothyroid condition.

However, the only problem is I have to pay now about 150 plus a month for Armour thyroid because my health insurance won't pay for Armour thyroid. But, for me, I like not having any side effects at all and feeling like my brain is still 20 years old all the time which is wonderful especially at age 78.

So, Thanks for visiting my site from all over the world because it's been a really amazing experience blogging since 1999 on various websites.

I have learned an amazing amount of things both about myself, the world, spirituality, building things, other cultures and learned just about everything I was interested in in any given moment.

So, for me, blogging is a voyage of self discovery and of discovering the whole universe through really interesting research.

Also, my heart virus caused me to retire or die in 1998 and luckily my wife and I were in a position where I could retire and not just die.

So, God has blessed me and I try to bless all of you in giving thanks to God for a long life now.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment