Once I think I could have answered this but it's important to note that I have now been one for 78 years. I can remember thinking that:"What would it be like if I didn't believe in God?" I tried this for a day and sort of decided I would have to kill myself if I believed like that.
BUT I WAS 18 THEN AND THIS IS ONLY ONE DAY OVER 50 YEARS AGO NOW.
I have a friend who is very intuitive but what I find strange is that he doesn't believe in God and is extremely educated so he's always telling me that I shouldn't believe in God or Jesus or things like this.
However, he is a shaman and has studied with Native American Medicine men and women and also has studied with Tibetan Lamas as well and was trained as a mystical Christian like me growing up.
So, also he is very intuitive and says nature spirits often come to him a water places after he gets into pristine lakes and streams during the summers and give him songs.
To me, this is all a paradox to me. But, also the mark of someone very intelligent at least intellectually.
Whereas I am (from my point of view at least) not an intellectual. If I am a genius I am an Intuitive genius and being precognitive from my perspective is to "Keep communicating and Talking with Angels who live constantly in the past, present and future all the time.
So, if I listen to the Angels and what they tell me then I know what is coming.
This is as simple as I can put it. So, when my friend and anyone else tells me that God isn't real I can (if I wanted to be impolite) laugh out loud at them. But, often when my friend tries to dissuade me from my experiences and beliefs I have to tell him to go F---- himself. But, luckily I don't have to do this very often.
By the Grace of God!
No comments:
Post a Comment