Friday, September 25, 2026

Will we even be told when 1 million people die of AI if it is in a Third World Country?

This is what I was thinking tonight that given Trump's stand and hiding American War deaths in Iran would he even allow people to know if the U.S. actually accidentally killed over 1 million people (especially if those people were in Iran (with AI)?

I'm just asking this question because knowing Trump and Hegseth they tend to hide EVERYTHING the American people need to know to keep their sons and daughters Safe in the military right now.

If you saw pictures of the RUSTING HULK that the USS Lincoln was in Thailand you know exactly what I mean. The USS Lincoln looked like a Drifting Derelict Aircraft Carrier for example. So, crew members jumping off that one to their deaths isn't surprising at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment