Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Thursday, November 7, 2024

when were relations normalized between China and the U.S.?

 begin quotes:
More
Tools
During Jimmy Carter's presidency, the most dramatic moment in Sino-American relations occurred on December 15, 1978, when, following months of secret negotiations, the United States and the People's Republic of China (PRC) announced that they would recognize one another and establish official diplomatic relations.

China Policy - Office of the Historian

Office of the Historian (.gov)
https://history.state.gov › milestones › china-policy

intuitivefred888 at 12:21 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.