My mother came into what they call "The IAM Activity"in 1936 in Seattle and my father read the "IAM"Books while he traveled to Tahiti with his wife and brother on a yacht for 2 years and they called themselves "I AM" students after Moses in the Bible when God said to Moses "I am that I am" when Moses asked God his name.
My father returned to Seattle about the time of Pearl Harbor because it was getting unsafe to be on the islands in the Pacific Ocean then. In fact, his first wife was working for the Honolulu newspaper as a writer when Pearl Harbor happened December 7th 1941 and soon got on a ship for home to Seattle as the war started.
So, we were taught not to say bad things after saying "I AM" because that is the name of God. So, the idea was and is that since you say "I am" too then you are one of the children of God here on earth.
So, because of this you were always careful what you said after "I AM" so you wouldn't dishonor the God within each of us as God's Children here on Earth.
The most powerful Idea for me though was "Whatever you think about you become" which as I grew up I realized was totally true. So, being somewhat self disciplined in how you think about things is often a matter of life or death for everyone on earth.
I have watched people die all over the place from not realizing this one truth about life.
But, it is also true regarding soul travel too that what you think about your become and also where you think about you actually are there as much or as little as you think and feel about it.
So, whatever you think about you go there which is a lot of responsibility too. But, imagine driving a car not realizing where you are or what you are really doing?
You could be dead pretty fast and many people are.
So, one's attention of what they actually put their attention on is in some ways exactly like this too.
And understanding all this just like in driving a car is a matter of life or death for all of us here on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment