Tuesday, August 25, 2026

I had a somewhat rare experience growing up

 What do I mean by this?

I mean that most people who are intuitive and spiritual don't have a more technical or engineering type of background growing up. 

For example, in order to get my father's attention I read "religiously" things like Popular Science and Popular Mechanics and spent time at Electrical jobs with my father a lot if he worked on weekends even when I was 8 to 10 years old. 

So, I got this more technical and engineering point of view in understanding how all cars worked, how all jets worked, how all atom bombs worked how electric motors work, How all weapons work, etc. etc. etc.

and because I had started this habit of studying technical things from ages 5 o 6 I continued doing this the rest of my life. 

So, whenever I wanted to know about something i would just take the time to learn about it if I had time to learn this outside of School, College or work in my life.

So, something that started to get my father's attention and to have discussions with him about almost anything set part of the tone for my whole life.

On top of this my father was valedictorian of his High School Senior Class so he was always angry that his father didn't let he or his two brothers go to college even though he paid for his 2 daughters to go to college in the 1930s to meet College men so they might marry one and one did exactly this of the 2 daughters.

So, my father was always very frustrated he wasn't allowed to go to college in the 1930s after he was valedictorian of his Senior Class in High School and become an Electrical Engineer like he wanted to be.

However, my father was such and out of doors person like me I don't think he would ever have been happy working in an office either.

So, I'm extremely intuitive like my mother and a precognitive Intuitive (I know many things before they happen) and I'm coming also from a more engineering type of way of looking at things too.

So, this is why I say I had a somewhat rare experience growing up of two sort of very different thought processes.

However, I find it has served me quite well and kept my family and friends alive too.

by God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment