Tuesday, August 25, 2026

"Your Grandmother's prayers are still protecting you and helping you in your life"

My wife has a lap blanket in the living room that says this or something like it. And I find great comfort from this because my first memory of Jesus was my mother and her mother praying in the next room for me because I had Chicken pox around 1953 in El Cajon near San Diego California.

So, the whole room turned gold and Jesus was there from their prayers for me to be okay from chicken pox then.

and I still have one tooth that has a little divit in it from not forming perfectly (but you can't see it unless you are looking at my bottom tooth through a microscope. But, my tongue knows it's there.

So, to me, with my grandmother who lived with us and my mother always praying for me and since they were very mystical and spiritual people like their forebears from Scotland were I greatly love the sentiment on this living room blanket that we sometimes use whenever we find we need it for any reason.

It gives me great comfort to know my mother and grandmother's prayers are still working for me and my family today.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment