Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saint Germain came to me and personally told me not to start another religion based upon Jesus and Saint Germain

by the way El Morya came to Mark Prophet in the 1950s while he was driving stakes in a railroad track in the middle of a swing of his sledge hammer and he told him to start the Summit Lighthouse. A very religious man following Jesus he had no idea who El Morya was at that time. If you want to know more about El Morya and Saint Germain study Theosophy to get where this information originally came from.

So, regarding Saint Germain he began speaking with me regularly when I was about 8 or 9 years old when I got bored in church at 1320 south hope street in Los Angeles which was a church my parents were in charge of then. Behind the pulpit were pictures of the Chart of the "I AM" presence which represents the divine self of each human being on earth with a color of Rainbow colors around the Individual God presence in the center and then to the right and the left are Jesus and Saint Germain of this God Presence usually pretty large and about 6 feet tall or more (the I AM Presence of the individual God self of each human being on earth.)

One day at 8 or 9 years old I was very bored waiting in church for my parents to take me home so I could play or watch TV and I realized I could do as I was taught and pour my love to Jesus and Saint Germain.

when I did this they started talking to me and continued to talk to me forever after in my life. Even before this Archangel Michael came to save my life with the other 6 archangels (he made 7) and rescued me from dying from whooping cough when i was 2 also.

So even at 8 or 9 years old I was always talking to Arcangel Michael because I wanted to go with them at age 2 and travel with the Archangels who seemed to all know me quite well like Family.

So, this wasn't entirely new when Saint Germain and Jesus started talking to me regularly helping me grow up and stay alive ever since all the way to age 78.

 However, in my 20s when I was disappointed with the actuality of the Saint Germain Foundation Organization and I felt betrayed by some ignorant people in the church I considered starting my own religion regarding Saint Germain and Jesus and Saint Germain came to me and told me not to do this.

The reason he said is that ALL religions had become obsolete on earth because of nuclear weapons. So, he didn't want zealots from any religion nuking earth out of existence like they had nuked Maldek (now the Asteroid belt out of existence into the Asteroid belt) which also killed all the large dinosaurs on earth through the asteroid from Maldek blowing up 65 million years ago. Then some of our ancestors came to Earth a lot like the Pilgrims came to Plymouth Rock in 1620 then and tried to build a civilization on earth then because T Rex and those kinds of dinosaurs were dead and eaten by smaller creatures by then.

So, I listened to Saint Germain because Jesus and Saint Germain are my teachers and talk to me all the time in various ways.

By God's Grace

Saint Germain came to me in the early 1970s and told me not to start another religion.

So, I listened to him and didn't do this.

However, this blog appears to be what he had in mind for changing the time lines of earth to something better so less people would suffer and more would become enlightened.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment