Regarding the 1986 Book by Elizabeth Clare Prophet who passed on in 2009 called Saint Germain on Prophecy:
I shared a little of the frontspiece and I would like to finish that introductory part of the book as well as share some things on the back of the paperback book that I have owned likely since 1986. I never really read it straight through at the time because it seemed like a little much to me at the time. But now, as I read parts of it it makes a whole lot more sense to me now at age 78 than it did when I was 38 years old when it was first published, especially because I was involved in creating the 2nd timeline myself along with the Galactic Sentience who runs this Galaxy and Saint Germain (Arcane) and Elohar and Ragna so we didn't have to have 5 billion people die during the first month after 9-11 this time on the 2nd timeline.
Here is a further quote from the frontspiece of this book:
For the first tie, Elizabeth Clare Prophet brings together these three prophecies of the worst industrial catastrophe in history (Chernobyl) and demonstrates that Chernobyl was no freak accident.
She reveals the karma of the explosion, details of the precise astrological configurations that set it off, and outlines the consequences of the disaster, including a stunning prophecy by Nostradamus---of vital importance to everyone on earth---about the future of the Soviet Empire.
Chernobyl was only the beginning.
The Messenger of Saint Germain reinterprets Nostradamus' predictions for the 20th Century misconstrued by others. Against the backdrop of current economic and military trends she pierces the quatrains and explains the signs of the Four Horsemen with uncanny accuracy.
"Can anything or anyone come between a people and this handwriting on the wall?" asks Mrs. Prophet
end quote.
Now I would like to travel over to the back of the paperback book I have had since 1986:
There is a prophet in the land today.
and his name is Saint Germain. In ancient Israel prophets brought counsel to kings, warned of calamity to come, told the people when they could avert the calamity by changing their ways... and when they could not.
As Hierarch of the Aquarian Age, Saint Germain reads the handwriting on the wall of a karma that spells nuclear war, famine, cataclysm and plague.
Through this Messenger, Elizabeth Clare Prophet, he brings forth a dire prophesy---and a gift of hope. He offers crucial advice to world leaders and to ordinary people. And he plots a course whereby each one can project his future upon the screen of coming world changes---and survive his karma.
Saint Germain does not mince words. The situation is critical. But true prophets have never tempered their words to fit the temper of the times. OFten their predictions are ominous and like Jeremiah's warnings to Judah of war and desoluation, they are too often ignored until fulfilled.
But not matter how alarming, prophecy is the gift of God--- that we may act in time to change our destiny... and defeat the fates. Find out how and why and where... before the sands of the hourglass run out.
No comments:
Post a Comment