Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Monday, August 31, 2026

So far, 2 dead and 15 missing in Grand Canyon Flooding

The two dead were found downstream by rafters going down the Colorado River after the flooding occurred. 

begin quotes: 
Top stories
2:26
PBS
Grand Canyon flash flood leaves 2 dead, others missing
Video4 hours ago
AP News
Rescuers saved some 80 people in Grand Canyon floods that left 2 dead and 1 missing, officials say
22 minutes ago
CNN
Live updates: Grand Canyon flooding leaves 2 dead, 1 missing
LIVE51 minutes ago
CBS News
3 friends went hiking in the Grand Canyon. 1 died and 2 were reported missing after flash floods.
18 minutes ago

More news

 

intuitivefred888 at 7:58 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.