Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Unlike many people I loved the Han Solo movie

 
I really liked it because the actors were great and I liked the story line too. However, to believe someone with a past like Han Solo growing up could do so well in life is not as believable in real life. However, a Catholic priest who counseled people all the time told me that people fall into 3 classes of people:
1. Those who will survive no matter what happens (which would be a Han Solo).
2. Those who will survive with a little help (I put myself in this category because I have survived a lot like many of you.)
3. Those who won't survive well no matter what.
And he said that this breaks down into 1/3s basically for the whole human race.
 
The other thing I wanted say was about the Mandalorian and Grugu which I will say in another article after this one. 
 begin quotes:
Solo: A Star Wars Story
PG-13
2018 ‧ Action/Sci-fi ‧ 2h 15m
Game poster image
Image of Solo: A Star Wars Story” Would Be a Lot Better Without Han ...
Image of Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018) - IMDb
Image of Solo: A Star Wars Story review – Han Solo origins film is ...
Reddit
Solo: A Star Wars Story - was it really that bad, or just a victim of the fanbase reaction to Disney at the time? : r/StarWarsCantina
The fact is, nothing depicted in the film is as cool as what we got in the Han Solo trilogy of books, except for Han meeting Chewie. I did like ...
Aug 14, 2025
Where to watch
Disney+
Subscription
+5 more
IMDb 6.9/10
Rotten Tomatoes 69%
Letterboxd 2.9/5
Cast
Alden Ehrenreich
Han Solo
Emilia Clarke
Qi'ra
Donald Glover
Lando Calrissian
Woody Harrelson
Tobias Beckett
Thandiwe Newton
Val Beckett
Jon Favreau
Rio Durant
Phoebe Waller-Bridge
L3-37
Paul Bettany
Dryden Vos
Warwick Davis
Pod race spectator
See more

Solo: A Star Wars Story


Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Solo:_A_Star_Wars_St...
The film tells the origin story of Han Solo and Chewbacca, who join a heist within the criminal underworld ten years prior to the events of the first Star Wars ...
  • Plot
  • Cast
  • Production
  • Marketing
  • People also ask
    Was the Han Solo movie good?
    Why did Solo flopped?
    Are they making a Han Solo 2 movie?
    Did Harrison Ford like the Han Solo movie?

    Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)


    IMDb
    https://www.imdb.com › title
    During an adventure in the criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future co-pilot Chewbacca and Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebel Alliance.
    han solo movie from www.imdb.com
    6.9/10(413,421)

    intuitivefred888 at 11:16 PM
    Share

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ‹
    ›
    Home
    View web version

    About Me

    intuitivefred888
    I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
    View my complete profile
    Powered by Blogger.