Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Sunday, September 6, 2026

After Raining the Sun Finally Came out in Portland, Oregon

 So, all the rain is drying up. I talked to a friend who was playing a Sunday Concert in Medford today and he said it rained there too today. Also, when I flew north to Portland from San Jose in California yesterday the clouds sort of started a little by Mt. Shasta which is in the southern Range of the Cascade Mountains. But, by the California Oregon border it was pretty much solid Clouds all the way up to Portland until about 50 miles before we landed at Portland International Airport.

So, it's nice the sun came out and it's now 64 degrees instead of in the high 50s like before.

I think the two hurricanes in the Pacific ocean are affecting the weather from Southern California north possibly as far as Seattle too. They are Lowell and Hurricane Karina.

begin quotes regarding hurricanes:

 
 
 a

2 hurricanes churning in the Pacific Ocean


ABC7 Los Angeles
https://abc7.com › post › 2-hurricanes-making-pacific-...
7 hours ago — Hurricane Lowell and Tropical Storm Karina are bringing high surf impacts to Hawaii. Hurricane Marie is fueling rough surf in Southern ...
Videos
2 hurricanes churning in the Pacific bring high surf to SoCal, ...
YouTube · ABC7
7 hours ago
YouTube · ABC7
0:39
Completely different story! There are currently TWO hurricanes ...
Facebook · Panhandle Weather
20 hours ago
Facebook · Panhandle Weather
4:56
Two hurricanes, one Pacific, and a pretty remarkable satellite ...
Facebook · WeatherBug
2 days ago
Facebook · WeatherBug
0:07
Hurricane Lowell Churns As It Threatens The Hawaiian Islands
YouTube · FOX Weather
8 hours ago
YouTube · FOX Weather
10:10

View all

 

intuitivefred888 at 4:43 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.