Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Friday, September 11, 2026

Astral projection or Bilocation?

What I found out today sort of suprised me in some ways. But, I suppose I should not have been surprised if I had actually studied in this direction enough. But, who knows? 

I had asked the somewhat innocent question I suppose. (Because I couldn't remember Eckankar which is based upon soul Travel but usually Astral projection. I couldn't remember the name Eckankar even though I had the pleasure of meeting in 1994 one of their leaders, a lady and we talked for an evening after I met her at Gathering of the Way which is a church I used to go to when the leader was still alive, Father Charlie (Charles Moore) who I met through my 2nd wife in 1980 because she had helped him start his church along with her Friend, Henriette.

So, the Eckankar Lady and I must have talked several hours because I was always interested in Soul Travel ever since Archangel Michael and his Archangels Saved my life at 2 from Whooping cough.

So, because I couldn't remember the name Eckankar I asked "What religions are interested into Soul Travel?"

However, I was surprised to learn that Astral Projection is frowned upon in Christianityl. However, Bi-Loation is an Accepted thing because of people like Padre Pio who often did this in the Catholic Church. So, this really surprised me that AStral Projection was frowned upon and Bi-location was thought of as okay? 

Actually to be honest with you the answer I got from my Iphone is completely different than what I was given this time on my laptop. So, I really don't know where to go from here? 

 Begin quote from what I found regarding Astral projection in relation to religions on earth:

 
AI Overview
Soul travel—often called out-of-body travel, astral projection, or soul flight—is practiced or described across several specific religions, indigenous paths, and spiritual movements. 
1. Eckankar
  • The Practice: Soul Travel is the central spiritual exercise of Eckankar, a modern spiritual movement founded in 1965.
  • The Belief: Practitioners view Soul Travel not just as a trick of the mind, but as a natural way to expand consciousness, move closer to God, and travel through inner spiritual planes using the "Light and Sound" of God. 
2. Shamanism (Indigenous & Tribal Traditions)
  • The Practice: Known as soul flight, shamans use rhythmic drumming, chanting, or trances to send their consciousness away from the physical body. 
  • The Belief: The shaman’s soul leaves the body to journey into upper or lower spiritual realms, talk to spirits, heal sick people, or retrieve lost parts of a person's life force. Examples include Arctic Inuit shamans and various Amazonian or North American tribal groups. 
3. Hinduism and Yogic Traditions
  • The Practice: Astral projection and subtle body journeys (Sukshma Sharira) appear in ancient texts like the Vedas and Upanishads.
  • The Belief: Spiritual masters and Siddhas practice deep meditation and discipline to move the self beyond the physical plane on the journey toward Moksha (liberation from the cycle of rebirth). 
4. Tibetan Buddhism
  • The Practice: Practices like Dream Yoga and the cultivation of the illusory body train the mind to maintain full awareness outside normal waking limits. 
  • The Belief: Monks learn to navigate non-physical states of consciousness during dreams or deep meditation to understand the illusory nature of physical reality and prepare for death. 
5. Esoteric and Mystical Schools (Historical & Modern)
  • The Practice: Out-of-body travel and visionary ascents show up in Western and Middle Eastern mysticism. 
  • The Belief:
    • Merkabah Mysticism: Early Jewish mystics focused on visionary ascents through heavenly palaces to the throne of God.
    • Hermeticism and Neoplatonism: Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers (like Plato) described the soul breaking free of the body to view the cosmos.
    • Gnosticism: Believed the divine spark or soul could ascend past planetary archons (guardians) back to the true spiritual source. 
If you want to explore one of these traditions deeper, let me know which specific culture or religion catches your eye.
  • Wikipedia
    Astral projection - Wikipedia
    See also * Astral body – Concept of a subtle body, intermediate between the soul and body. * Astral plane – Concept of a world of ...
  • YouTube·KMI MUZIK
    Astral Projection and Soul Travel in Hindu Mythology
    Oct 7, 2024 — in the vast realm of Hindu mythology. the concept of astral projection often referred to as soul travel is more than just a mystic...
    8m
  • Wikipedia
    Reincarnation - Wikipedia
    Illustration of reincarnation in Saiva Siddhanta Church (Hawaii) art In Jainism, a soul travels to any one of the four states of e...
Show all

Reincarnation


Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Reincarnation
Reincarnation (punarjanman) is a central tenet of Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism.
People also ask
What religion strongly believes in reincarnation?
How long does the soul travel after death?
Which religion don't believe in soul?
What is soul travel?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

intuitivefred888 at 12:04 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.