My story is an interesting one (at least to me). Because ARchangel Michael and his band of Archangels saved my life at age 2 when I otherwise would have died that night. My Grandmother sang "hark the Herald Angels Sing" in 1950 when I was 2 to invoke the Archangels and they came in a ball of white light as big as the room we were in (my Scottish Grandmother and I). So, they saved me and I wanted to go with them. But, I was only 2. So, I asked my mother how I could travel with the Angels who saved my life and she said I could "Soul Travel" with the Angels. So, this began my path to Soul Travel.
The point of all of this is that Archangel Gabriel Gave me Soul travel At age 20 so I would survive my 20s and live to 30 and beyond. This is quite a story too but that isn't the point at least for now.
The point is how I almost died from Astral projection before God showed me he wanted me to Bi-locate instead. So, I did ever since.
Here is my story: I was ill with a Cold or flu and decided while I was in college at palomar College in the San Marcos Area of San Diego County that I would drive my 1966 VW Bug to my father's best friend's Vacation home that we all had access to between Yucca Valley and Landers. So, I drove there alone at likely 21 or 22 years of age. I laid down and went to sleep thinking the Desert air would dry out my cold or flu because it is very dry in the desert. And in the middle of the night I had to go to the bathroom so I did but then my arm went through the wall trying to turn on the ligth switch to the bathroom.
Imagine my horror to realize I was out of my body because my arm went through the wall. I could look at my hands and they looked as real as your hands do to you right now by the way. So, I couldn't even tell I was astral projecting at all. So, it would be like waking up on the edge of a cliff and almost falling off and dying.
So, at this point I almost had a heart attack and died right then because I was completely unprepared for this in any way. However, God did this to me to teach me NOT to Astral project ever.
So, I wracked my brain trying to figure out what to do because I was astral projected out of my body and this shocked me so bad I almost died right then.
So, I remembered finally reading about this at the Mythris which was a mystical bookstore in La Jolla I used to go to read amazing things about spirituality around the world.
I remembered reading there in a book it said to walk back to your body if you find yourself outside of your body wandering around some place. So, I walked back to my body and saw it lying there and laid down into it and woke up in a complete state of shock that was so extreme anolder person than I likely would have had a stroke or heart attack and died right there. They only thing that saved me was my youth and good health.
So, since my body was shaking I didn't want to be in the desert alone anymore so I packed up my things at around 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning and drove home to Rancho Bernardo which is where I lived going to college then.
However, as I drove out of the driveway of the 2 1/2 acres of my father's best friend's acreage and vacation home I said to God: "God! You almost killed me. Why Can't I have a good experience of Soul Travel?"
About a month or two later I woke up and sat up out of my body in Rancho Bernardo and looked back at my body laying peacefully behind me. But, this time I wasn't scared out of my mind because I felt the presence of God this time. Then another me dressed in the same pajamas as the other two that were there of me which was angelic in countenance came in my bedroom door and laid down into me and then we laid down into my body and I said to God: "Thank you God! Now I understand".
This was the beginning of me actually consciously soul traveling with angels the rest of my life throughout this Galaxy and likely others as well.
Here is what i found on Bi-location which seems to be acceptable in almost all religions which is interesting to me too.
begin quote from the statement "Bilocation"
- Christian Mysticism: Most famous reports of bilocation come from the lives of Catholic saints, such as Padre Pio and Saint Faustina, who were said to appear in distant locations while physically remaining in their cells or monasteries.
- Physical Impossibility:
Mainstream science and traditional philosophy treat bilocation as
physically impossible because a single material object cannot occupy two
separate spatial volumes simultaneously.
- Are you interested in specific historical figures or saints who reported bilocation?
- Do you want to explore the theological arguments behind it?
No comments:
Post a Comment