Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Friday, September 11, 2026

Dorje Drolö was an initiation given to about 1000 of us at UC Berkeley in 1983 by Lama Gonpo

 Lam
 
Lama Gonpo was the most obviously powerful Lama I have ever personally met. I was making a phone call to him and I felt all time and space altering (in a good way) but it was also like going through the Transporter in Star Trek to an entirely different place ever after that too. 
 
He gave us all at the request of a man named Ken Ellis who had Studied with Chagdud Tulku who was a Tibetan Doctor who lived in Oregon in Cottage Grove then for Dorje Drollo so he gave us all (about 1000 people showed up for this) in 1983 at UC Berkeley then. I was pretty amazed at all of this. IN 1985 a form of Vajrasattva sent my wife and I and my family to India because it was time for the Dharma to expand in various ways engineered by Vajrasattva directly.
 
Lama Gonpo returned to his monastery after that deep into Tibet then in 1983 I heard too.
 
But he was amazingly overwhelming in his attainments especially regarding Padmasambhava and the spontaneous Accomplishment of beings like Droje Drolo who is a Crazy Wisdom Manifestation of Padmasambhava associated with Rewalsar, India (also called Tsopema by Tibetans) 
 
begin quote from AI Overview
Guru Dorje Drolo | Art of Thangka
Dorje Drolö is a fierce and wrathful manifestation of Guru Rinpoche (Padmasambhava) in Tibetan Buddhism, known as the "Wild Wrathful Vajra" who subdues negative forces and obstacles. 
Meaning and Symbolism
  • Name & Appearance: Meaning "indestructible vajra" and "wild, wrathful liberator," he features a dark brownish-red body, wild hair, and a fierce expression amid wisdom flames. 
  • Implements & Mount: He holds a vajra scepter and a phurba (ritual peg) while dancing on a pregnant tigress, symbolizing the transmutation of raw energy into awakened wisdom. 
Origin and Purpose
  • The Tiger's Lair:
    Assumed at thirteen Taktsang (Tiger's Den) retreats, this form bound local spirits and guardians to protect the Dharma.
     
  • Compassionate Wrath & Practice: His wrath is a courageous expression of compassion to dismantle ego and obstacles, studied in traditions like Dorje Drolö Dzogchen and Guru Dorje Drolö to clear modern chaos. 
If you'd like, I can share more about:
  • The specific Eight Manifestations of Guru Rinpoche
  • How the phurba and vajra are used in meditation
  • Details on Paro Taktsang in Bhutan
Let me know what you want to explore next!
  • Rigpa Wiki
    Guru Dorje Drolö - Rigpa Wiki
    Guru Dorje Drolö (Tib. གུ་རུ་རྡོ་རྗེ་གྲོ་ལོད་, Wyl. gu ru rdo rje gro lod; Eng. 'Wild Wrathful Vajra') is one of the Eight Manifes...
  • Tergar Asia
    Dorje Drolo (Development Stage) Teaching and Dorje Drolo Empowerment | | Tergar Asia 亞洲德噶
    In these uncertain times, this teaching is more important than ever. The conditions to receive it are rare—please do not miss this...
Show all
Show more

Dorje Drolö Dzogchen: The Heart Essence of the Primordial ...


Vajrayana Online
https://vajrayana.tergar.org › dorje-drolo-dzogchen
Originally trained as a molecular geneticist at the Pasteur Institute, he is renowned for bridging science and meditation, and for his work on altruism and ...
intuitivefred888 at 10:37 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.