Friday, September 11, 2026

Turning into a Great Golden Dragon Breathing Fire on my 1983 Vision Quest led Directly to this blog (intuitivefred888)

 It's amazing how life works and how one thing leads to another.

First around 1980 I started to pray for the Leisure to practice which means having the time to pray 24 hours a day. The way this came to me was almost dying in 1998 with a heart virus that literally killed anyone else I was aware of who had the same illness that I had then.

Then I was forced to retire by Doctors and my wife and so mostly I have been retired now for 28 years so far at age 78. So, though my wife and I still own a business she mostly runs it now with my help making good business decisions ongoing. 

So, "How did not drinking water or not eating food lead me to this present Blog of (intuitivefred888)?

After 2 days of no water and no food along the South Fork of the Trinity River then in a Bear Wallow I started to see this vision of me becoming a Fire Breathing Golden Dragon bigger than most houses on earth.

At first this was a completely terrifying experience because I was afraid I would breathe my dragon fire out and people would burn to a crisp. However, that's not what happened.

what happened instead was that instead of burning to a crisp they Smile and Became Enlightened.

So, God was giving me this vision to show me in 1983 about Blogging into the future to help mankind become more enlightened so they could live happier lives ongoing and survive well being happy!

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment