It is usually only one or two decisions in life that can make your life actually worth living.
I can trace back in my life to only a few decisions that made my life worth living for example.
The first decision I made at age 15 was to become enlightened in this lifetime for my own benefit and the End of Suffering and enlightenment of not only me but everyone on earth potentially.
The 2nd Decision I made which made my life worth living was to have my 3 biological children and to adopt a 4th.
The 3rd Decision I made was to marry my present wife who I didn't even meet until I was 46 years old.
So, these three decisions gave me a really amazing life where I'm still alive and relatively happy even at age 78 now.
So, the first choice was to have integrity by choosing to become enlightened.
I didn't really see the full value of money at all until I was in my 40s because I considered most rich people to be bad and I didn't want to be bad too.
However, in my 40s two things happened. First, I realized that I likely would be dead by heart problems if I didn't have health care insurance. This motivated me to start moving differently because I saw it was likely life or death whether I had health care insurance or not. Then I met my present wife at 46 years old when she was 39 years old. This was in some ways the 2nd best decision after having my children that I made in my life.
However, if I hadn't made the decision to become enlightened and to have integrity in all my thoughts and actions none of this would have helped.
So, though college was helpful in my life it was not helpful at all in the way I thought it would be.
It was helpful in entirely different ways.
It taught me mostly how many people die from ignorance around the world and this includes here in the U.S.
People die every day just from ignorance or being too naive to survive here on earth.
So, not being ignorant is one thing that is necessary to survive well here on earth too. Otherwise, the first thing you are not prepared for in any way kills you.
So, like a Boy Scout you have to always "Be Prepared" for anything in order to survive anything that happens in life.
If you don't know how to survive something you need to ask someone (even if it is AI) how to deal with whatever it is so you can live another day, another hour, another year.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment