Wednesday, September 2, 2026

In 1950 when I had Whooping cough was Archangel Michael already planning to make me a Soul Traveler?

The Answer might be "YES!" to this question.

I was born in 1948 so I was 2 when I had  whooping cough. So, as I lay dying in my Scottish Grandmother's arms rocking me on a stuffed rocking chair like they had in the 1940s she was singing:

"HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING" to me and herself and this invoked the Actual Archangels so that they came into the room in a Ball of White light so bright I could barely see them at first until my 2 year old eyes adjusted to the site of them.

They all wore different colored Jeweled Armor and they all had swords of flame strapped to their sides.

Since then I learned what a Sword of Flame actually does: "IT RETURNS ALL KARMA BOTH GOOD AND BAD and often people either become fully enlightened (if they are good enough) or they physically die if they are bad enough (one of the two). This is what a Sword of Flame like Archangels wear really does. Or a person could I suppose have a heart attack or a stroke and die too I suppose as well. They would have a heart attack if pierced through their heart with an Archangel's Sword or a stroke if it pierced their head.

This is all real stuff by the way that I have learned during this lifetime being Around The Archangels and other Angels.

So, at this point I'm inclined to believe that Archangel Michael caused me to become a Soul Traveler for life who travels with the Angels all over the physical universe by saving my life at age 2. 

By God's Grace 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment