Wednesday, September 2, 2026

More Regarding Soul Travel

 I have already established that my experience with the Archangels at age 2 caused me to try to be with the Archangels and all the other angels the rest of my life through Soul Travel.

Was this a good thing for me. YES!

Though it is hard for all of us to grow up in this world somehow having a goal of being with the Angels made my life easier in many ways. Why?

Because I could always ask them what was happening in my life and they would always tell me.

Now this doesn't mean my life was always hunky Dory. Nope!

It was often terrifying between the ages of birth and 15 years old because of whooping cough and then a concussion from rock climbing and then seizures often at night from ages 10 to 15 caused by this concussion and people then had no idea about concussions really and people either lived or died with this condition mostly. They know a lot more now medically about all this but not then in the 1950 when I started to have night time seizures around 10 years old.

So, it wasn't until I invoked God to come live in my body 24 hours a day that my seizures ended suddenly at age 15 and they never returned because my cranium (skull) grew so that the pressure was released off my brain. So, when I invoked God to live in my body with me 24 hours a day my physical appearance changed a lot over the next two months and a dentist capped my broken top two front teeth that I broke running into a 1949 Dodge 4 door across from a park I was waving to a friend in around age 9.

A whole lot of stuff happened to me at age 9 as you can see as well as age 2.

But, girls started falling in love with me as soon as I invoked God to live in my body with me because I believed (and still do) they were falling in love with God who lived in my body full time ever after I deeply prayed for God to live inside my body with me so I didn't die from a seizure because each seizure was like being murdered (my experience of it) and I didn't want to die anymore so I wanted to live through God ever after. So, God moved into my body and stayed since I was 15 years old.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment