I was told this was a true story and from what I have experienced regarding the Violet sacred Fire and what is called a Tube of light which supposedly protects some people from bullets which one can pray for to surround a person to protect them I can see how this could have happened and be a true story.
This man was one of the ministers of a GHANA government likely in the 1960s or 1970s and the government was overthrown. So, he was in jail and would be executed the next morning by firing squad. However, he was a devout practitioner of the Summit Lighthouse teachings and so was praying diligently for his life so he wouldn't be shot the next day by firing squad.
Well, when he and the other ministers of his government now overthrown were all to be shot together by Firing squad when they shot at him the bullets bounced off his tube of light and he was saved.
So, since they couldn't kill him they let him go as a sign from God that he was to be saved.
This makes complete sense to me especially after traveling in India and Nepal of how common people around the world actually function often where if they couldn't shoot him they would know it is a sign from God to let this man go which they did.
Is this story true? I can see it likely is. On the other hand I wasn't there so I cannot know for sure. I just know this is very possible because of the experiences I have personally had with the Violet Sacred Fire and the Tube of Light that one can pray for to be protected and saved from harm.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment