Thursday, September 17, 2026

Saint Germain specifically told me not to found another religion in the 1970s because of Nuclear Weapons

He told me that because of Nuclear weapons ALL RELIGIONS HAD BECOME OBSOLETE.

His reasoning went like this. 

The problem of nuclear weapons and fundamentalist religions is that it creates through PTSD (especially among soldiers or people who have been physically violated in one way or another a type of suicide terrorist who is willing to "NUKE THE WHOLE WORLD OUT OF EXISTENCE" which makes all religions obsolete if we want mankind to survive at all.

At the time the logic of what he was saying was perfect and being a very logical person I agreed with him perfectly about all this.

So, it seems that living a long time is what Saint Germain had in mind for me at this point and sharing what I can with mankind while I'm here on earth especially through this blog and others.

I can see how Saint Germain helped plan my life to cause the most good while I am here on earth.

By God's Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment