Intuitive fred888

To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

What Secret Service did immediately after the 9/11 attacks

 begin quotes:

What Secret Service did immediately after the 9/11 attacks

 
Courtesy of Jim Stewart

Meet the chefs who kept Ground Zero workers fueled after the 9/11 attacks

 
4:59

 

 
ABC News Studios

25 years later, Michael Strahan recalls days after 9/11

 
Doug Kanter/AFP via Getty Images

FBI official warns 9/11 is still inspiring terrorists inside America 25 years later

 
ABC News

9/11 victims hope newly uncovered records will help illuminate Saudis' alleged role

intuitivefred888 at 5:00 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

intuitivefred888
I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.