He called me up at 7 am this morning but I hadn't gone to sleep until 1 am and told me they had over dosed him on his main medicine last night and he needed pedialyte to recover from it. So, I checked CVS and Target nearby but CVS didn't open until 9 am.
However, Target opened at 8 am and I told him I would get him some pedialyte to balance his electrolytes so he might be okay again. Even though he is presently ill he has a Bachelor of Science degree from a California CSU (university) so he knows a lot about how to treat different illnesses including his own. The facility transitioning him back to going home from the hospital didn't have any pedialyte so I had to go buy him some so I did. However, now I think I'm going to try to catch up on the sleep I lost last night so I can stay well while here in Portland, Oregon.
No comments:
Post a Comment