I just put one of Anton Mizeraks songs on youtube called Rainbow Caravans the other day. Though the soung quality might not be that good because it is from a Sony Tape Cassette sports model through two 5 inch tall speakers it is my hope that eventually he re masters this cassette digitally and puts it on CD and re releases it once more. It came out in 1986. It was Anton Mizerak's Shasta Album that he put out before he became known around the world as a New Age Musician with CD Albums like When Angels Dream and other meditative music. If you are interested in his music go to shastasong.com
I got Anton's permission to put one or all of his songs from the Shasta album at youtube.com
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
No comments:
Post a Comment