I went to an Aztec Center Experimental College course there at San Diego State University in San Diego in Fall of 1970 and I went to a course called "Universal Awareness". This class had maybe 500 students attending it.
However, then the instructor Dan Danforth who was a minister who has since passed away asked us if we wanted to continue our research into Universal Awareness so a group of about 50 of us started meeting at one of the student's houses in Balboa Park then in Fall of 1970. While listening to OM and The Best Way to Travel with this core group I began to successfully Soul travel. So, even though Archangel Gabriel had given me Soul Travel 2 years before I didn't get really successful at doing this (because it's more like learning how to Fly a plane or surf 50 foot tall waves than anything else.
Because one of my initial experiences I realized that I could also travel out of my body off planet and not just here on earth. So, I went to Venus then and eventually into the Sun and then was sent through a portal to the Center of the Galaxy where I met the Galactic Sentience who presently runs this Galaxy.
People have asked me whether I thought I would die when I did this but for me, I wanted to help Earth not get nuked out of existence more than I wanted to be alive in a physical human body then.
So, I wound up meeting the leader of our Galaxy and he said, "I've Missed you Grandfather" which didn't make sense at the time but since I have been able to know what he was talking about then. But, at 22 years of age I had no idea about anything really except having him help me prevent nuclear holocaust which occured on the first timeline of September 11th 2001. However, since seeing him in 1970 we were able to build a 2nd timeline that we all presently live on because on the first timeline 5 billion people died and civilization ended for 4000 years. So, I was glad to help build this 2nd timeline so so many people didn't have to suffer this time. So, I'm very grateful to the present Galactic Sentience for helping me create a timeline that civilization didn't have to end and most of us didn't have to either die or never be born then.
No comments:
Post a Comment