Sunday, August 30, 2026

It all makes much more sense if you see humans as domesticated Animals rather than something else

So, when you look at a Travel video of wild animals around the world you can say to yourself. "Remember when we were free like that to live or to die every day?"

And then you see the Tiger or Cheetah eat the gazelle and you say to yourself. 'I hope I'm never the Gazelle in this story."

So, seeing human beings as animals allows us to be more sane about everything in life. When we try to make ourselves something else we often go insane trying to do this. Religions for example are good at driving people insane by separating them from animals too much into something that no one can really be at all.

I especially find this true often around Protestant Christians sometimes. I think that some of the early people who came to this country were pretty extreme like the Pilgrims in 1620. Many of the first to come died trying to be here because they came to the U.S. to escape religious persecution as Protestant denominations in Europe. My relatives came to Philadelphia from Switzerland around 1720 to escape persecution for their beliefs too. 

No comments: