Sunday, August 30, 2026

The Summit Lighthouse was very Anti-Abortion in the 1970s

But, I tended to be very neutral about Abortion simply because I realized that the real alternative to abortion likely was human extinction. and I found out this was right because when I actually calculated birth rates since abortion became more common in the 1930s and 1940s around the world that I realized without things like World War II humans would have gone extinct by the 1950s or the 1960s. So, I began to see that the only alternative to human extinction was abortion.

(Or I suppose you could sterilize everyone or just some parts of their lives so they didn't overproduce children I suppose too). But, that isn't practical with people being the way they are like the idea of only allowing one child in China and mass sterilizations in India a few decades ago to reduce birth raters.

However, Elizabeth Clare Prophet was very anti-abortion and I personally believe that this stance caused her early death because when she got pregnant at age 55 years old she couldn't have an abortion and this I think shortened her life a lot even though her boy child was born healthy I think it also helped bring on Alzheimers and ended her life too quickly at 70 years of age in 2009.

However, one day I was going to the Archangel Gabriel and Hope (hope is Gabriel's female archangel counterpart in the Summit Lighthouse) for the winter quarter of 1977 when I was 29 and I asked God in the church there in Pasadena in the college about Abortion. So, God sent an aborted baby soul into my body for me to care for that was screaming from being aborted and this completely changed how I felt about abortion. In other words when any woman asked me whether she should have an abortion I could no longer say that this was a good idea. 

However, soon the Angels came and took the baby aborted fetus soul after I cared for it in my heart for awhile. So, God did show me what happens to an aborted soul and how it messes them up. I also felt that my stepson had been aborted by my 2nd wife before I met her and he came again to be her son and I saw the damage it did to him too.

So, the whole abortion thing is a very difficult thing for the whole human race to deal with in any useful or effective way until some form of universal birth control of everyone until they are adults and prepared to marry and have a child is put into place (and this might never happen also).

So, in the meantime it is basically abortion or human extinction which is a terrible but true state of affairs for the human race.

So, hopefully some better solution regarding preventing conception is created so the human race doesn't go extinct in the next 100 or so years likely caused by a plague worse than Covid was. 

No comments: