Sunday, August 30, 2026

“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau

 This is such a true statement. for example, the reason we have 12 people on a jury is because if you have 12 witnesses to any thing that happens you are going to naturally have 12 different points of view as to what actually happened. This is true of Witnesses too.

But, it's also true in how you see things. I'm much different now having worked on developing compassion for all life in the universe since I was 15 years old and likely before too. So, the universe is beautiful to me because i know the physical universe and everything in it is a part of the mind of God.

I discovered this soul traveling the first 10 years I soul traveled where I realized the physical universe is not really as physical as we think it is because we are all the thoughts of God in action. I started soul traveling at about 20 years of age so by 30 I realized we were all living inside of God's mine.

EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in the whole physical universe and beyond. 

Latest

No comments: