To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
I didn't know President Johnson also loved the ladies like JFK did
This was the first time I had heard about the fact that LBJ was a lot like JFK in having a lot of affairs while in the White House. In the last article they even talked about Two female reporters that LBJ "inherited" from JFK which was news to me too. So, now we know about JFK, LBJ, Bill Clinton and Trump as having extramarital affairs and we also know of at least one affair FDR had as well while president which a movie was made about. And we also know George Bush Senior was a ladies man as well while in office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment