At the hotel I'm staying at a bottle of water is 5 dollars so I was trying to remember what I paid for water at Starbucks recently here and realized it usually is $2.25 to $3.50 likely depending upon what State you are traveling in then and how much gas costs or something like that in order to transport it (so likely diesel if it is traveling in a diesel powered rig. and right now Diesel is way more expensive than regular gas by far (by the way).
begin quote from AI Overview
A standard bottle of at Starbucks typically costs between $2.25 and $3.50.
However, the exact price depends heavily on your location, local taxes,
and whether you are visiting a standard corporate location or a
licensed storefront.
Ethos Water
- Corporate vs. Licensed Stores: Expect to pay on the higher end of that scale (or more) if you buy bottled water at specialized licensed locations like airports, hotels, hospitals, or target kiosks.
Are you trying to figure out prices for a specific Starbucks location (like an airport vs. a local drive-thru), or are you trying to check the Starbucks app menu?
Show all
No comments:
Post a Comment