As a precognitive psychic I wish to give you a semblance of what it is like that I see for the U.S., China and NATO during this time. It is like the U.S and China are two people climbing together with a rope tied between them as mountain climbers.
Then the new Carrier killing missile is like a potential avalanche that could take them both to their deaths.
One never knows in life when the last straw will come that breaks the camel's back.
But this new supercarrier killing missile could easily become the last straw regarding the avalanche that causes the extinction of both climbers.
Once this thing goes beyond a certain point mutual assured destruction will be final for both nations.
I'm writing this so cooler heads prevail on both sides.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
No comments:
Post a Comment