To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Terraforming Mars?
I wrote about this recently and I think having a whole lot of greenhouses growing food on Mars so this would convert the CO2 on Mars to oxygen which is what plants do here on earth too. But, what would we build the Greenhouses out of? Unless we used stuff on Mars and maybe smelted the dirt into glass to make greenhouses with that wouldn't be practical either to convert CO2 on Mars to oxygen. And what if the atmosphere keeps leaving Mars like it has been for millions of years and going into space? I suppose you could put greenhouses on the surface and then pump the oxygen from the plants underground where people would live. That could work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment