We are getting closer to September likely which is the warmest time of year here. So, that makes sense too. I'm watching the sunset now and the clouds are all pink which is nice here at the coast too so the sunset must be happening. I have seen likely thousands of sunset at this point over the Pacific Ocean growing up on the coast of California and before I was 4 the Seattle and Puget Sound area too over the years since about 1950 when I was 2 years old. It's always nice to see a sunset over the Pacific ocean or for that matter over any ocean whether it's a sunset on the Pacific Ocean or a Sunrise on the Atlantic ocean or even a sunrise and then a sunset if you go from one side of Florida to the other over the same day.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- This is what the code looks like displayed on a page
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- 275 Acre Fire near San Luis Reservoir off 152 in California: Video
- As midterms near, grocery prices remain top of mind for many Americans
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Supreme Court chief justice allows construction on White House ballroom to continue (temporarily)
- Musk's xAI sues Minn. over first-in-the-nation law banning 'nudification' technology
- Technological Singularity from Wikipedia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment