Monday, August 24, 2026

So, I'm going to try to see a little about what happened when I translated it through Google Translate into French

(I'm commenting on the previous blog being translated into French 

Fred888 intuitif 

This is pretty easy instead of intuivefred888 it is 

"Fred888 intuitif" 

Du mieux que je peux, j'écris sur mon expérience de l'Univers passé, présent et futur. 

The first phrase isn't completely clear to me but "Je peux" means "I can" and du mieux que means "As best as" then "I can".

'j'ecris' would mean "I write" and sur mon experience (of my experience) then of the universe past "(passe) present et futur" means present and future.

So, in this case at least it is a fairly perfect translation from English to French as you can see.

However, you have to remember that many French words are also used in English as well and that these two countries were next door to each other since Time immemorial so to speak.

But the further you would get geographically away from France and England the harder it would be to translate what I write simply because the whole meaning of life itself in various cultures can be completely different than anything you see in either England or France. 

No comments: