Also, one of the major causes of human deaths worldwide above ages 40 or 50 is Steak and Pork worldwide too. Why? because red meat clogs your arteries and makes people have open heart surgeries and strokes by ages 40 or 50 a lot. So, living until 78 so far for me I mostly am still vegetarian except I will sometimes eat Turkey or chicken (turkey is more low fat) and less likely to cause you problems). But I mostly have given up entirely Steak and Pork as much as I can. So, being a mostly vegetarian is one reason why I'm still alive today at 78.
My father became a vegetarian at age 18 in 1934 because as Valedictorian of his High School Class in Seattle he realized that the shots they gave beef and the conditions under which they were being raised were starting to kill people by age 40 or 50 years old all over the world.
So, he became a lacto Ovo Vegetarian in 1934 and pretty much stayed this way until he retired and my mother was a vegetarian since 1936 for religious reasons too. So, when I came along around 1950 they created me as a lacto Ovo Vegetarian too which just means in addition to veggies fruit and nuts you also eat Milk and Egg products too.
However, I think as a vegetarian the two most important foods likely are Milk products and Potatoes
so you get enough protein for your brain and body to work right. I always worry about Vegan Vegetarians by the way regarding getting enough protein so their brains still work especially b12. But, another good thing to know is that a human body CAN live on just organic Baked potatoes too as long as you eat the peelings which have the most nutrients in them too.
I still have friends in Mt. Shasta who grow at least 70% of the food they eat and I had another friend who lived into his 80s who did the same. However, it is true they both own or owned 2 1/2 acres where they grew food and had Greenhouses for growing things like Carrots and Potatoes even through the winters and started plants that they planted outside in the ground to grow by April or may of every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment