Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Ragna said, "Your purpose on earth is to "BE" here and to write about all your experiences both traveling on earth and beyond earth, spiritual experiences, scientific experiences and realizations

 

Ragna said, "Your purpose on earth is to "BE" here and to write about all your experiences both traveling on earth and beyond earth, spiritual experiences, scientific experiences and realizations etc. Your writing is about expanding the horizons of as many people as possible into new worlds they might have never dreamed of before both spiritual and material. Your purpose is to keep the human race alive while giving them a good reason to stay alive. That is your purpose here the way that I see it."

Jonathan looked at Ragna and said, "I guess you see it sort of how I would if I lived the life you have lived."

Ragna said, "Jonathan. We aren't really that different you and I. It is only our life experiences that separate us. Otherwise it could be said of both of us, 'There but for the Grace of God Go I'".

No comments: