As you have noticed many people die in what I would call "Flukes" or unanticipated instances.
This is why precisely having your intuition working is important because what might kill you isn't what you actually think might kill you.
What do I mean by this?
It's that what can happen is what you least are expecting at that moment in a completely unexpected event.
For example in my own life I never expected to fall down my brick and cement stairs one time either. Of course it was forgetting that I had my progressive Glasses on which make depth perception not happening sometimes at all. But, just this moment of not removing my glasses while ascending or descending stairs that were brick and cement left me bleeding. It's true I grabbed the rail then but I was still sitting on the steps bleeding. So, I pulled out my cell phone to call my wife because I usually don't make any noise like some people do when they are injured. So, I called her and she bandaged me up.
It's true I didn't die. But, then of course if it were that serious the Angels surrounding me would have told me to avoid anything that could have caused my death.
For me, Intuition is Angels Telling me what is coming before it happens. Almost always these near death experiences can be avoided.
And even if they can't I ask my Angels if I'm dying when that happens and they usually say "NO! This is temporary". Even if I feel like I'm dying right then which has happened a lot of times especially since I almost died in 1998.
So, being able to count on the angels in telling me what is going on (which is an aspect of intuition from my point of view) has saved my life 100s of times to where I'm still alive at age 78.
So, connecting yourself with your own family of Angels who often are relatives of yours passed over (many of them) is a good idea so you can live a long life if you want to like I have already.
After all, my two best friends already died in 2006 and 2011 years ago now and I'm still alive today at age 78.
By God's Grace and his Angels
No comments:
Post a Comment