I was ill and went to the desert from San Diego county then where I was going to college around 1970. So, I drove my then 1966VW Bug Seablue in Color to my father's best friends vacation home that was empty between Yucca Valley and Landers on 2 1/2 acres of property then. So, I was alone there. I wanted to dry out my nose and lungs in the very dry desert air so I might get well faster so I was around 22 then.
So, in the middle of the night I had to go to the bathroom so I got up to go into the bathroom and my arm went through the wall when I tried to turn on the light switch.
I was terrified because this meant I was not in my physical body anymore. So, I really started freaking out because this had never happened to me before that I could remember. I didn't know what to do. So, I tried to get a hold of myself so I didn't just die like this and cause my physical body in the other room to have a heart attack or stroke. So, I thought carefully back on what I had read in the Mythrus mystical book Store that was then in La Jolla. I realized that what it had said in a book there was to walk back to where your body is and to lay down into it.
I did this and when my soul and body joined I was shaking from the physical trauma of this experience.
I said to God, "Can't I have a good experience of this? You almost killed me God doing this to me!"
A few months later I sat up in bed in Rancho bernardo where I lived then going to college and I looked back at my physical body lying there behind me. However, this time I wasn't terrified simply because my hips to my toes were still connected so I wasn't terrified by not having my body there near me.
Then another me came into the bedroom with an angelic look on it's face and laid down into me and then we laid down into my physical body and I said to God: "Thank you God! I understand now!"
And that was how my soul traveling started around 1970 consciously.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment