I remembered this and re-experienced this again when I walked into my Initiation in Ashland Oregon with Gyaltrul Rinpoche who was a Nyingma Lineage Tibetan Lama. The Nyingma Lineage was started by Padmasambhava himself. I had never been in the presence of Gyaltrul Rinpoche in this lifetime before but we remembered each other from our past lifetimes with him as a Tibetan Lama and me as a Cave Yogi then.
The other thing I remembered after this was attaining a specific Siddhi of Levitation. Though I accomplished levitation it is not longer necessary to do this because of Jet airliners. But, at that time levitation took around 5 years to accomplish by specific meditations and pujas and I accomplished this as a Cave yogi in the Himalayas then.
I can remember my long hair nnd nails and going out of the cave on a full moon night into the brisk mountain air and levitating for the first time.
However, being a compassionate siddha I tried not to let people see this so they didn't have a heart attack or die which is also part of the etiquette of being a Tibetan Buddhist Siddha (Siddha just means someone who can do amazing things like levitate and things like this).
So, I traveled around Tibet And China and India usually at night when people wouldn't have strokes or heart attacks seeing me travel through the air like this. It was mostly effortless by the way and has to do with a way of perceiving reality more than anything else.
It was primarily a way to spread the Dharma Teachings of Tibetan Buddhism throughout China and Tibet and India and Nepal mostly then. I was born in what is considered to be Nepal now but then was. a part of Tibet at around 9000 or 10,000 feet in the Himalayas then around the 1840s and likely was levitating by the 1860s or 1870s around then and lived until around 1930 and passed away eventually in India where it was easier to live a lot longer than in the Himalayas because of the altitude there so I lived until 80 or 90 years old in that lifetime.
We are spirit and so when we perceive ourselves as spirit we no longer have weight and can sometimes fly.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment